Please read detailed instructions below to learn more about course and terms, If you have already registered or made payment or would like to learn more about the course please click here.
Out of stock
This 13 months Diploma is spread over 4 semesters. It is designed to equip participants with the skills to teach Drama and Speech at the Foundation Level.
It will cover among other things, Educational Theories as Applied to the Drama Classroom, Lesson Planning and Portfolio Building, Relevant Teaching Strategies and Methodologies, Implementation of Other Dramatic Activities and 1 semester of practicum work that will allow trainee teachers to put into practice effective teaching strategies and acquire basic teaching competencies.
This course is suitable for :
- Pre-school or Lower-primary school teachers who would like to learn how to use drama in their classroom
- Budding or part-time actors and actresses who are eager to impart their acting skills to others in a structured way
- Parents who would love to learn more about how to harness their child’s creativity while at the same time encouraging learning through dramatic play.
Studio 1, STAGECRAFT, 73-01 JalanAdda 3/1, Adda Heights, 81100 Johor Bahru
Special Needs module will be conducted at:
College of Allied Educators – Johor
#04-03 Wisma SP Setia, Jalan Indah 15,
Taman Bukit Indah,
Tel : +6017 7030902
Terms and conditions
- A certificate will be presented to the student upon successful completion of the course and passing required assessment.
- Students will also need to fulfil an 80% attendance requirement.
- Students can progress to an international and external Teaching Qualification offered by Trinity College London
This course will introduce students to the principles of teaching Drama and Speech to young children. Students will learn how to use effective teaching strategies to engage their young learners and help them express themselves. They will also learn how to deliver drama and speech lessons in a fun, stimulating and productive manner.
At the end of the course the students will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of effective teaching and learning in relation to Drama and Speech with special reference to Trinity College of London (hereafter referred to as TCL) syllabuses.
- Show understanding and implementation of effective lesson planning and assessment.
- Develop engaging lessons and resources for the Drama and Speech classroom
Course commences on 12th August 2016
|Day of the Week||Time|
|Saturday||09:30 am to 12:30 pm|
- The above schedule is subject to final confirmation
Applicants must be 18 years old & above.Applicants need to be fluent in English.Early Childhood qualification or Teaching experience would be an added advantage.
Course Fee (inclusive of materials and resources) – RM6,000/-
Registration Fee (per application) – RM50/
Cheques should be crossed and made payable to the STAGECRAFT.
If paying in person, the student’s name, NRIC/Passport number and contact number must be written on the reverse side of the cheque.
Payment can also be made via bank transfer or bank deposit to STAGECRAFT account Maybank 551 623 210 072
Please email copy of transaction slip as proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org . Transaction slip must be accompanied by student’s name, NRIC/Passport number and contact number.
Scholarships are available for this course but must be applied for separately.
For withdrawal within 7 days before the commencement date of the course, full refund will be made after deduction of RM50/- for administrative charges.
For withdrawal on or after commencement date, no refund will be given.
Replacement of Classes
- There is strictly no replacement lesson should the participant absent himself/herself from the course.
- STAGECRAFT reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course without prior notice. In the event that the course is unable to proceed due to unforeseen circumstances, STAGECRAFT will process a full refund of the course fees.