Course commences on 28th April 2016
The Teaching Foundation Level Drama and Speech consists of 14 sessions of 2 hours each.
Studio 1, STAGECRAFT, 73-01 JalanAdda 3/1, Adda Heights, 81100 Johor Bahru.
Terms and conditions
- A certificate will be presented to the student upon successful completion of the course and passing required assessment.
- Students will also need to fulfil an 85% attendance requirement.
- Students can progress to an international and external Teaching Qualification offered by Trinity College London
This course will introduce students to the principles of teaching Drama and Speech to young children. Students will learn how to use effective teaching strategies to engage their young learners and help them express themselves. They will also learn how to deliver drama and speech lessons in a fun, stimulating and productive manner.
At the end of the course the students will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of effective teaching and learning in relation to Drama and Speech with special reference to Trinity College of London (hereafter referred to as TCL) syllabuses.
- Show understanding and implementation of effective lesson planning and assessment.
- Develop engaging lessons and resources for the Drama and Speech classroom
Course Dates and Timings*
Course commences on 28th April 2016 – 14 weekly sessions of 2 hours each
|Day of the Week||Time|
|Thursday||7.00pm to 9.00pm|
- The above schedule is subject to final confirmation
Applicants must be 18 years old & above.Applicants need to be fluent in English.Early Childhood qualification or Teaching experience would be an added advantage.
Course Fee (inclusive of materials and resources) – RM3000/-
Registration Fee (per application) – RM50/
Cheques should be crossed and made payable to the STAGECRAFT.
If paying in person, the student’s name, NRIC/Passport number and contact number must be written on the reverse side of the cheque.
Payment can also be made via bank transfer or bank deposit to STAGECRAFT account Maybank 501 628 005 227.
Please email copy of transaction slip as proof of payment to email@example.com . Transaction slip must be accompanied by student’s name, NRIC/Passport number and contact number.
Scholarships are available for this course but must be applied for separately.
Refund of Fees
For withdrawal within 7 days before the commencement date of the course, full refund will be made after deduction of RM50/- for administrative charges.
For withdrawal on or after commencement date, no refund will be given.
- Withdrawal requests should be made in writing or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Replacement of Classes
- There is strictly no replacement lesson should the participant absent himself/herself from the course.
- STAGECRAFT reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course without prior notice. In the event that the course is unable to proceed due to unforeseen circumstances, STAGECRAFT will process a full refund of the course fees.