For the Young & Super-Young
SEE HOW THEY GROW!
- Our licensed instructors are trained in specialist fields.
- We coach and present for examinations a cross-section of students from Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Japan, among others.
- We are especially proud to help produce individuals who are capable of expressing themselves clearly and articulately in English, even if it is not their mother tongue.
- We understand that youngsters must often start by overcoming a fear of judgement (and rejection) everytime they open their mouths. Then they must be equipped with the right words, and taught how to deliver them in the right manner.
- With these skills comes confidence – we start seeing improvements in our students as quickly as 3 weeks into our programme.
- From then on, children progress to become mature, articulate, persuasive and effective communicators.
- This is a priceless foundation for life.
- Can your child afford not to have this?
Corporate Training & Certifications
FACT: These are not “actor” skills. They are vital skills for everybody, from a junior sales rep to the most senior CEO.
COMMUNICATION, NEGOTIATION & PRESENTATION SKILLS
Without clear, confident speech, it’s hard to win an argument, close a sale, or negotiate that promotion. The simplest task becomes complicated, a trap for mistakes, and headed for failure. StageCraft’s instructors are licensed to teach the modern Communication skills people need to stand out in a crowd today.
WE BUILD IMPRESSIONS, ONE INDIVIDUAL AT A TIME.
Up your nett worth and fast-track your career path with these skill-sets:
- Effective engagement with individuals & groups
- Clarity & fluency in interpretation
- Critical analysis of subject matter or theme
- Logical thought & presentation of ideas
- Sustained confidence & clarity in maintaining a point of view
- Ability to creatively convey mood and variation
- Candid & lively delivery of material
- Better listening skills; higher aptitude in interactive communication
- Effective use of physical space to transmit your message
- Composure: authority & ownership of conveyed material
Get in touch with us to discuss a custom, personalised plan for yourself or your company.